Search This Blog

Sunday, April 2, 2023

Developing the Ramacharaka I AM Mantra one Step Further, following Spiritual Scientific Practice

 




Atkinson or Ramacharaka developed an important mantra in his book on RAJA YOGA. His work is a fine place to start, because he emphasizes the creation of a fiercely independent consciousness of the power of the I AM right from the start. The mantra is this: 

I AM a center, around me revolves my world. 

I AM a center of thought and consciousness. 

I AM a center of influence and power. 

I AM independent of the body. 

I AM immortal and cannot be destroyed. 

I AM invincible and cannot be injured. 

I AM. I AM. I AM. 




Now, eventually in spiritual development following the anthroposophical path, you will have to come to terms with the fact that the I AM you have developed so faithfully in your soul through work on your individuality or through concentrations on mantras like the above (a totally safe and correct beginning point, nevertheless) remains a subjective and personal power in your soul and has not yet crossed the threshold to become a Spiritual I AM, or the beginning of the impersonal Spirit-Self, nourished and created by the Lord. To work on this spiritual scientific path, one can alter the mantra above in the following way, by adding in elements directly from Steiner and our own work: 



I AM a center, around me revolves the world. 

I AM the whole world and the whole world lives in me. 

Yet, not merely I but Christ in me. For the Spirit created my I AM. Out of the Godhead we are born. 

I become free through my own activity, but I AM devoted to God, the Spirits, and the Event who wills my life. 

We work together in the Spirit, the Soul World, and on Earth. 

Through the guidance of the Masters of Wisdom and Harmony of Life, Soul, and Spiritual Sensations. 

--- 

I AM a center of thinking, consciousness, and attention. 

I AM the creator of my own thinking in free morality, when I intuit the essences of objects in the ideal world. Here there are no personal images. Here only truth reigns.  

I AM thinking in the spirits of the world, the spirits of the world are the essence of the thoughts in me. 

I stretch out my life in influence and power, but also wide-awake receptivity and reverence to the spirit of life. I am inspired by Beauty. She feels in me. 

It weaves me. I am grateful that the Spirit weaves me, as I find myself powerless in the Event. Only HE and SHE can save me from my soul death. 

My heart is a center of love and harmony, in the spirit of my blood. 

In Christ, we die. 

But in Christ, death becomes life. 

----

I AM alive in my earthly bodies, but I AM independent of them and they will dissolve at my death. 

Both death and life are my friends. 

I AM immortal and cannot be destroyed, yet it is only because Christ preserves my freedom in His GREAT I AM. 

We are resurrected through the Holy Spirit. 

I revere the Father as It works and wills me. 

In Christ, I AM invincible and cannot be destroyed. 

I stand in the power of the black cross with seven red roses. 

Thou Art and I stand in the eternal Flame of the I AM. 

I AM. I AM. I AM. 


---






No comments:

Post a Comment